This item ships directly from Laguna Tools. Please contact Sharp Tool for delivery information. By placing your order today, you will secure your spot in the next shipment Laguna receives from their factory.
F3 Fusion Tablesaw 52"
The new Laguna Fusion Table Saws are unlike any saw on the market. Having the same quality demands earned through the original fusion table saw, the new fusion line will not only impress but exceed the expectations you have come to expect from Laguna. With a completely redesigned trunnion and arbor controls that focuses on buttery smooth controls and longevity of the saw, we are sure this is the saw that will give you the perfect rip cut for many many years.
- 52″ Rip Capacity
- 3HP TEFC Motor
- 220V, Single-Phase, 60Hz Power Requirement
- Fusion Dust Collection System
- Industrial Cabinet, Fence & Trunnions
- Included Tools, Tables & Integrated Tool Storage
F3 52″ Features
- 52″ Rip Capacity
- Industrial 14 Gauge Cabinet
- Accessory Tables (Outfeed & Rip)
- Industrial Fence Rail
- Industrial Fusion Fence
- Premium Electrical & Hardware Components
- Premium Miter Gauge
- Cast Iron Fusion Trunnions
- Cabinet Mounted Arbor
- Cast Iron Table & Wings
- European Hi-Lo Fence
- Premium Zero Clearance Throat Plate
- Fusion Hi-Lo Dust Collection
- Maginetic Contractor Switch
- Quick-Release Blade Guard & Spreader
- Riving Knife Included
- Push Stick Included
- Miter Gauge Included
- Blade Changing Tool Included
- 10 x 60T Carbide-Tipped Blade Included
- Premium Arbor & Motor Bearing
Dust Port Size: 4 in.
Blade Guard Dust Port Size: 1½ in.
Table Saw Type: Cabinet
Maximum Blade Diameter: 10 in.
Arbor Size: ⅝ in.
Arbor Speed: 4500 RPM
Maximum Width Of Dado: ¾ in.
Blade Tilt Direction: Left
Max Blade Tilt: 45°
Maximum Depth Of Cut At 90°: 3 ⅛ in.
Maximum Depth Of Cut At 45°: 2 ⅛ in.
Max Rip Right Of Blade With Included Fence & Rails: 37 in. *
* The hybrid fence on the Laguna Fusion offers the best of European and American fence features. This fence is NOT designed to be used on the LEFT side of the blade! Rail or tube on LEFT side is provided only to make the ON/OFF switch position adjustable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.