T28934 12" Tilting-Swivel Milling Table
Tilt tables are a great accessory for your milling machine.
Set your work at any angle from -45° to +45° with the sturdy T28934 12" Tilting-Swivel Milling Table.
The precision-ground cast-iron top complements the removable swivel base with 360° adjustment around the base.
Super rigid for aggressive angled drilling, milling or cutting projects, the T28934 features heavy-duty construction including three 5/8" T-slots spaced at 2".
The T28934 works great with G1076 clamping kit, which includes all the blocks, bolts, nuts and hold-downs to get you started.
Like all Grizzly tilt tables, the T28934 comes with a one-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the tilt table are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Table size: 9-1/2" x 12"
- Table tilt: -45° to +45°
- T-slot size: 5/8"
- Footprint: 13-3/4" x 13" with swivel base
- Overall working height: 9-1/8" with swivel base, 6-3/8" without
- Approximate shipping weight: 130 lbs.
- 0°–45° graduations for tilting table
- Removable swivel base with 360° adjustment around the base
- Swivel base has tapped recesses for t-slot guides
- 18mm mounting slots at 12-1/2" with swivel base
- 17mm mounting slots at 9-3/4" without swivel base
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.