G0935 1-1/2 HP Mill/Drill with Power Elevation and DRO
With all of its amazing features, this mill / drill is in a class of its own.
If you are looking for a highly sophisticated combination milling drilling machine with all the bells and whistles, look no further than the G0935 1-1/2 HP Mill/Drill.
This machining center incorporates high-level features such as a 3-axis digital DRO, Z-axis spindle DRO, a variable-speed X-axis power feed, and a powered headstock for quickly setting the desired Z-height.
This Mill/Drill is also equipped with a variable-speed 1-1/2 HP hi-torque motor with a digital RPM readout, an R-8 spindle, and a fine feed depth control.
The G0935 features a spindle-depth DRO for accurate and repeatable cuts.
The 7" x 29" milling table allows ample room for projects of all sizes, while a 1-1/8” drilling capacity provides stout cutting capability.
Like all Grizzly mills, the G0935 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the milling machines are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 12A
- Spindle travel: 3-5/64"
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle Speed: Variable, low 80-1700 RPM/ high 280-5000 RPM
- Max. distance spindle to table: 12-5/8"
- Max. distance spindle to column: 9-1/16"
- Collars calibrated: 0.001"
- Table size: 29-1/8" x 7-1/16"
- T-slots: 3 @ 2-1/16 centers, 15/32" W
- Longitudinal travel: 19-11/16"
- Cross travel: 7-7/8"
- Headstock travel: 13-3/8"
- Drawbar thread size: 7/16-20
- Drawbar length: 10-13/16"
- Drilling capacity: 1- 1/8"
- End milling capacity: 3/4"
- Face milling capacity: 1-15/16"
- Overall dimensions: 37-1/2" W x 32" D x 36" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 578 lbs.
- 3-Axis DRO with quill DRO and 0.001" resolution
- Variable-speed spindle with digital RPM display
- Variable-speed X-axis power feed table
- 3" Spindle stroke with fine downfeed
- Forward/reverse spindle control
- Cabinet stand with built-in storage
- LED work light
- Includes JT#6 1/2" drill chuck with arbor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.