G0932 4' x 8' CNC Router with Rotary 4th Axis
A full-sized CNC router with 4th axis rotary attachment for thousands less.
The G0932 4' x 8' CNC Router can fit an entire 4’ x 8’ sheet of plywood on its table.
Featuring an easy-to-use RichAuto B18 controller; this motion control system can automatically update itself.
The rotary axis boasts an impressive 7-7/8" swing over the bed for machining large spindles.
The addition of a Z-axis tool setter and a vacuum table with four independently controlled zones makes setting up your workpiece even easier.
This machine can support a wide variety of domestic and international mainstream CAM software, such as: VCarve, Type3, Artcam, UG, Pro/E, MasterCAM, Cimatron, Ucancam etc.
If you are wanting a more in-depth overview of the design software used with the G0932, watch a three-part series on how to get started with CNC.
Perfect for everyone from seasoned CNC users to beginners who are looking to get into rotary axis machining.
Like all of the Grizzly computer numeric controlled machines, the G0932 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
(Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the CNC machine are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Spindle motor: 4 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 12.5A
- Axis motors: (x4) NEMA 34, 4.2A
- Swing over bed: 7-7/8"
- X-Axis travel: 51-3/16"
- Y-Axis travel: 98-7/16"
- Z-Axis travel: 7-7/8"
- XY- rapid speed: 1181 IPM
- Z- rapid speed: 400 IPM
- Rotary rapid speed: 472 IPM
- Cutting area: 51-3/16" x 98-7/16" x 7-7/8"
- Cutting accuracy: +/-0.002"
- Table size: 62-5/8" W x 131-7/8" L
- Overall size: 94-1/2" W x 132" D x 63" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 3087 lbs.
- Helical rack-and-pinion X- and Y- gantry travel on sealed cartridge bearings
- Ball-screw driven Z-axis
- Rotary attachment
- Vacuum table with four independently controlled zones
- Tool touch-off pad for quickly setting Z-axis height
- RichAuto B18 controller
- ER25 collets
- Automatic oiler for bearing rails
- HSD Air-cooled spindle
- 10 HP water ring vacuum pump power
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.