G0931 47" x 47" CNC Router With T-Slot Table
A CNC router with production-level cutting capability for your small shop.
The G0931 CNC Router With T-Slot Table comes equipped with a rigid steel frame and a 47-1/4" x 47-1/4" x 6-1/4" cutting area.
Extruded aluminum T-slots provide virtually unlimited clamping configuration and a water-cooled 24,000 rpm spindle allows for heavy-duty machining.
The welded-steel gantry and ball-screw driven linear guides on all 3 axes contribute to this router’s top-notch precision.
The included ER20 collets ensure the use of a broad selection of tooling options, while the tool touch-off pad allows you to quickly set the Z-height.
Store your frequently used programs on the handheld controller or run them directly from a thumb drive. A PCI interface also allows you to connect directly to your PC.
The G0931 is ready to cut a wide range of parts from basic shapes up to highly-detailed 3D geometry using wood, plastics, and other non-metallic materials.
Like all of the Grizzly CNC machines, the G0931 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the CNC machine are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Spindle motor: 3HP, 220V, single-phase, 8A
- X-, Y-, Z-axis motors: hybrid stepper, 4.0A
- Collet type: ER20
- Collet sizes: 1/8", 1/2", 4mm, 6mm
- Cutting area: 47-1/4" X- x 47-1/4" Y- x 6-1/4" Z-
- Cutting accuracy: +/-0.005"
- Spindle speed: 0 – 24,000 RPM
- X- & Y- travel speeds: 33 FPM
- Z- travel speeds: 16 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 70-1/2" W x 62-1/2" D x 53- 1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 948
- RichAuto DSP A11 handheld controller with USB port and keypad
- Aluminum table with T-slots and PVC padding
- Tool touch-off pad for quickly setting Z-axis height
- 80W submersible water pump for spindle cooling
- Water-cooled spindle with included water pump
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.