G9981 5 HP Overarm Router 2 Speed, 3-Phase
Built for production routing work.
Thereâ€™s nothing like an Overarm Router for production woodworking. With your shop-made templates, the G9981 5 HP Overarm Router will crank out consistently accurate wooden parts.
In fact, with its foot-operated pneumatic spindle control, brake lever, multiple depth stop settings and massive construction, itâ€™s built with production work in mind.
Other features include a heavy tilting table, huge throat capacity and enormous table surface for just about any job you can throw at it.
Like all Grizzly woodworking machines, the G9981 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G9981 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your router.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the router are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 25A
- Spindle speeds: 10,000 & 20,000 RPM
- Spindle stroke: 4"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 9-1/2"
- Swing: 51"
- Throat clearance: 25-1/2"
- Table Tilt: 45Â°
- Table travel: 6-1/4"
- Table dimensions: 30" L x 23-5/8" W
- Floor to table distance: 36-1/2"-42-3/4"
- Pneumatic cylinder: 1-3/16"
- Overall dimensions: 30" W x 50-3/8" D x 61-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 915 lbs.
- 3/8" Plunge router bit with 1/2" shank
- Adjustable air nozzle
- Built-in pressure regulator and lubricator
- Clear plastic guard
- Convenient hand brake for fast cycle times
- Foot control allows hands-free operation
- Large handwheel for smooth operation
- Removable cast-iron fence for in-line routing
- Six adjustable depth stop settings
- Table tilt locks with two positive stops
- Dovetailed table ways with adjustable gibs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.