G0803Z 9" Benchtop Bandsaw with Laser Guide
Superior cutting performance and portability with enough power to not bog down even on hardwoods.
The Grizzly G0803 that was awarded as Top Value byÂ Wood MagazineÂ for its combination of features including an efficient 1/3 HP motor, heavy-duty feel and portability has been upgraded with a new laser guidance system and adjustable blower to provide superior cutting visibility.
The G0803Z 9" Benchtop Bandsaw with Laser Guide features a 62-inch blade and accepts blades from 1/8" to 3/8" wide. It can cut pieces up to 3-1/2" high and has enough power to cut through green woods and other dense materials.
The rack-and-pinion table tilt system makes it easy to cut beveled edges. The blade guard is also rack-and-pinion making adjustment an easy one-handed operation.
The quality design and construction of the G0803Z assures easy, accurate cuts including fine detailed cuts without the vibration found in other benchtop models.
Blade tension and tracking adjustments are simple as turning the respective blade adjustment knob.
The small footprint and top handle make moving the bandsaw around your workspace easier. The saw weighs less than 50 lbs. so you can also effortlessly move it between your home, shop or job site.
Because of the compact size, the bandsaw will arrive about 80% assembled. It will include a comprehensive operation manual written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department making set up a breeze.
Like all Grizzly drill bandsaws, the G0803Z comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the bandsaw are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 120V, single-phase, 2.8A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 9"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 3-5/8"
- Blade guides: Ball-bearing upper & lower
- Table size: 12" x 12"
- Table tilt: 0 - 45°
- Blade size: 61-13/16" - 62-3/16" (1/8" - 3/8" wide)
- Blade speed: 2460 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 20-3/4" W x 17" D x 29-1/2" H
- Footprint: 6-1/2" x 15-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 49 lbs.
- Laser Sight
- Adjustable Wheels for Alignment/Coplanarity
- Fence Adjustable for Blade Lead
- Rack & Pinion Table Tilt
- Ball-Bearing Blade Guides
- Quick-Release Blade Tension Lever
- Extruded Aluminum Rip Fence with Camlock Handle
- Lower Wheel Brush to Prevent Build-Up of Dust/Pitch on Wheel
- 2" Dust Port
- Chip Blower
- Work Light
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.