G0555 The Classic 14" Bandsaw
A quality bandsaw for home and small shops.
The G0555 Classic 14" Bandsaw has the power to resaw and crosscut hardwoods while also accurately cutting curves, circles, and decorative scrolls with ease.
The cast-iron table is machined to a smooth ground top finish. It tilts up to 45° to the right and up to 15° to the left.
The deluxe extruded aluminum fence is designed for easy attachment and removal from the rails. It has a magnified cursor scale for fast and accurate adjustments.
Blade guides adjustments are made quickly with the eccentric bearing mounts, making changing blades simple and always cutting at optimal performance.
Made from high-strength aluminum, three styles of premium blade guide kits upgrade your existing guides, plus add flexibility and accuracy to your 14" bandsaw. These kits are available in three styles: ball bearing, ceramic, and scrolling.
The H3051 Riser Block Kit is available to increase the capacity of this bandsaw from 6" to 12".
No tools are required to access the wheels or the blade. With one swing of a lever, the quick release blade tensioner drops the upper wheel allowing easy blade replacement.
Prewired for 110V, the G0555 can plug into a standard 110V wall receptacle. This machine can be converted to operate on a 220V power supply by referring to the voltage conversion instructions in the manual.
The easy-to-read G0555 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
The G0555 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), single-phase, 11A/5.5A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 13-1/2"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 6"
- Table size: 14" x 14"
- Table tilt: 15° left, 45° right
- Floor-to-table height: 43-5/16"
- Blade size: 93-1/2" (1/8" - 3/4" wide)
- Blade speed: 1500 and 3200 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 26-3/8" W x 30-1/4" D x 66-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 199 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Deluxe extruded aluminum rip fence
- Heavy-duty steel stand
- Cast-iron frame
- Quick-release blade tension
- Computer-balanced cast-aluminum wheels with rubber tires
- Includes a miter gauge and 3/8" blade
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.