G1021X2 15" 3 HP Extreme Series Planer w/ Helical Cutterhead
Maximize the quality of finish straight from the planer.
The G1021X2 features a 15", 4-row helical cutterhead complete with 52 indexable inserts that can each be rotated three times to expose new, sharp cutting edges.
The indexable carbide inserts are positioned along a helical pattern with the cutting edges at a slight angle to the workpiece for a shearing action that leaves a glassy smooth cut even on the toughest of woods.
The G1021X2 features a powerful 230-volt, 3 horsepower motor to power through cuts up to 3/32" deep at full width or 1/8" deep on material up to 6" wide.
Plane material from 3/16 to 6thick with ease and choose between either 16 or 28 feet per minute feed rates for the perfect finish.
The precision-ground cast-iron table travels smoothly up and down on the heavy-duty 4-column supports and can be firmly locked in place for operation.
The G1021X2 offers additional features such as extra-large ball bearing return rollers, a large side-mounted handwheel, cabinet-style stand, pedestal-mounted control panel, magnetic switch with thermal overload protection and powder coated paint for years of protection.
Like all Grizzly planers, the G1021X2 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G1021X2 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your planer.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase, 12A
- Maximum stock width: 15"
- Maximum stock thickness: 6-1/8"
- Minimum stock thickness: 3/16"
- Minimum stock length: 6"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3"
- Cutterhead type: 4-row helical, 52 inserts
- Insert size & type: 15mm x 15mm x 2.5mm, indexable carbide
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Feed rate: 16 FPM & 28 FPM
- Table size with extensions: 15" x 48"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 21-1/2" x 22-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 37" W x 48" D x 44" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 553 lbs.
- Pedestal-mounted control panel
- Board return rollers
- Precision-ground cast-iron table & extension wings
- Magnetic safety switch with thermal overload protection
- Anti-kickback fingers
- Four-column support with table locks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.