8X58X5/8 THIN KERF TCG
8" x 64T Thin Kerf Non-Ferrous Metal Blade
- Ideal For: Cutting Thick Non-Ferrous Materials And Aluminum. Wall thickness 1/4" Max.
- Machine Use: Circular Saw,Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw
- Materials: Thin Aluminum And Other Non-Ferrous Metal
This thin kerf heavy-duty, non-ferrous metal cutting blade produces an excellent finish. These blades have custom designed gullets to minimize chip build-up and specially formulated carbide for long life. Freud recommends use of a liquid lubricant when cutting. This can be accomplished with a spray of WD-40 or other lubricant every 4 to 5 cuts. Wax sticks are not recommended.
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density Carbide Non-Ferrous Blend for Maximum Performance
- Freud-Made TiCo™ Carbide specifically designed to cut nonferrous metals extends tooth life
- Thin Kerf allows for faster feed rate and reduced waste
- Silver Ice Coating resists corrosion and pitch build-up
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.