8X40X5/8 THIN KERF RED
8" x 40T Thin Kerf Combination Blade
- Ideal For: Crosscuts (3/4" to 3-1/2") & Rips (3/8" to 1-1/2").
- Machine Use: Circular Saw,Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw
- Materials: Wood, Plywood, Chip Board & Laminates
The ultimate combination blade is now available in a thin kerf design for less amp draw and reduced material waste. This ultimate combination blade combines one flat tooth for ripping, followed by four alternate top bevel teeth for crosscutting and a large gullet for effective chip clearance. This blade also features laser cut anti-vibration slots, practically eliminating the vibration that resonates in standard blades. With this ultimate combination blade, there is no need for stabilizers.
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density Carbide Combination Blend for Maximum Performance
- Thin Kerf requires less power and allows for faster feed rate
- Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration Slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life and giving a crisp, splinter-free flawless finish
- Perma-Shield™ Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.