8 X 48 X 5/8 MOD. TCG
- Ideal For: Double Sided Laminates and Stacked Chipboard is ideal for cutting stacked 3/4" laminates and melamine
- Machine Use: Circular Saw,Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw
- Materials: Laminates, Chip Board, Melamine, Veneered Plywood and Other Manmade Materials
This heavy-duty production blade produces an excellent finish on the top and bottom of thick laminates and melamine. The LU92M series is ideal for cutting stacked 3/4" laminates and melamine. Each tooth has a special modified triple chip grind design created by computer simulation to breeze through thick stock and single or double-sided laminates, leaving a chip-free edge.
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density Carbide Laminate Blend for Maximum Performance
- Modified Triple Chip Grind (MTCG) Tooth Design for long life and chip free cuts in thick stock manmade materials
- Negative Hook Angle minimizes chipping in laminates and melamine
- Silver Ice Coating resists corrosion and pitch build-up
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.