8 1/2 X 48 X 5/8 ATB 5* NEG.
8-1/2"x 48T Thin Kerf Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade
- Ideal For: Fine Finish Blades For Sliding Miter & Radial Arm Saws. Depth of cut (1/2" min to 2-3/4" max)
- Machine Use: Circular Saw,Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw
- Materials: Wood, Plywood, Chip Board & Laminates
This thin kerf industrial blade provides a superior finish cut with sliding compound miter saws. The 5° negative hook angle helps prevent the blade from being too aggressive and pushes the work piece down and towards the fence. Thin kerf blades remove less material than standard carbide blades, thus requiring less horsepower to produce equally good results..
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density Carbide Crosscutting Blend for Maximum Performance
- Negative Hook Angles minimizes climbing for better control
- Thin Kerf requires less power and allows for faster feed rate
- Silver Ice Coating resists corrosion and pitch build-up
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.