7 1/4X60 HIATB FIN
7-1/4" x 60T Thin Kerf Ultimate Plywood & Melamine Blade
- Ideal For: Flawless Finish In Veneered Plywood, Chip Board, Melamine & Laminates For Virtually Chip-Free Cuts. Depth of cut (1/4" min to 1-5/8" max)
- Machine Use: Circular Saw
- Materials: Veneered Plywood, Chip Board, Melamine & Laminates
The LU79 thin kerf line of saw blades provides flawless, chip-free edges in veneered plywoods, fine moldings, melamine, laminates, and crosscuts in solid woods. Using advanced technology, Freud developed the LU79 thin kerf line of saw blades that features laser-cut, anti-vibration slots that practically eliminate the vibrations that resonate in standard blades. This blade provides flawless, chip-free edges in veneered plywoods, fine moldings, melamine, laminates, and crosscuts in solid woods. The combination of Hi-ATB tooth design and anti-vibration slots makes these thin kerf blades the ultimate finish blades. The result is a cut so smooth it eliminates the need for a stabilizer or a scoring blade!
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density Carbide Crosscutting Blend for Maximum Performance
- High Alternate Top Bevel (HiATB)Tooth Design produces splinter-free cuts
- Modified Triple Chip Grind (MTCG) Tooth Design for long life and chip free cuts in thick stock manmade materials
- Perma-Shield™ Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.