16" x 96T Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Blade
- Ideal For: Stacked Chipboard And Manmade Materials. Crosscuts (1/2" to 2-3/4") & Rips (3/4" to 3/8" ).
- Machine Use: Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw
- Materials: Laminates, Chip Board, Melamine, Plywood, Composition Material, Hardwood and Softwood
This multi-purpose blade will cut stacks of manmade wood products as well as hardwood and softwood up to 2-3/4" thick. The blade’s deep gullets and TCG rip and crosscut through hardwoods and softwoods with ease. Although the ideal working range is 1/2" to 2-3/4" thick, thinner or thicker materials may be cut, resulting in some loss of surface finish
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density Carbide General Purpose Blend for Maximum Performance
- Freud-Made TiCo™ Carbide is durable and chemical-resistant for long life and razor-sharp cuts
- Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration Slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life and giving a crisp, splinter-free flawless finish
- Silver Ice Coating resists corrosion and pitch build-up
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.