14" x 42T High-Production General Purpose Blade
- Ideal For: For Fast, Thick Stock Cutting Crosscuts (1-1/2" to 3-1/2") & Rips (1/4" to1-1/4").
- Machine Use: Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw
- Materials: Wood, Laminate, Chip Board, Plywood, Hardwood, Softwood and thinner stock materials
This highly aggressive general purpose blade is ideal for a production environment. With its low number of teeth and steep hook angle, this blade can operate at high feed rates. These features also make it the blade of choice when crosscutting extremely thick stock. Use it with dimension stock where speed is more important than surface quality. The ideal working range is from 1/4" to 1-1/4" thick for ripping and 1-1/2" to 3-1/2" thick for crosscutting. Thicker or thinner material may be cut, but some loss of surface finish may occur.
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density Carbide General Purpose Blend for Maximum Performance
- Heavy-Duty Thick Kerf and Plate ensure a stable, flat blade for long cutting life ensure a stable, flat blade for long cutting life
- Positive Hook Angles for fast cutting and easy feed
- Silver Ice Coating resists corrosion and pitch build-up
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.