14X30X1 FLAT TOP
14" x 30T Heavy-Duty Rip Blade
- Ideal For: Smooth, Fast Heavy-Duty Ripping. Depth of cut (3/4" to 2-3/4").
- Machine Use: Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw,Portable Table Saw
- Materials: Hardwood, Softwood, Laminate, Chip Board, Plywood and thinner stock materials
This blade gives smooth, fast rips in hardwoods and softwoods. The combination of a rigid blade body and razor sharp flat top carbide teeth will provide a "glue line" precision cut. These blades are precision balanced and can be used in gang-rip operations. The ideal working range is from 3/4" to 2-3/4" thick. This blade also features laser cut anti-vibration slots, practically eliminating the vibration that resonates in standard blades. With this ultimate ripping blade, there is no need for stabilizers.
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density Carbide Ripping Blend for Maximum Performance
- Extra Large, Flat Tooth Design leaves a smooth finish without the need for sanding or jointing
- Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration Slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life and giving a crisp, splinter-free flawless finish
- Silver Ice Coating resists corrosion and pitch build-up
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.