12X80X1 THIN KERF ATB RED
12" x 80T Thin Kerf Fine Finish Crosscut Blade
- Ideal For: Crosscutting Blades For Fine Finish With Underpowered Saws. Depth of cut (1/2" min to 2-3/4" max)
- Machine Use: Slide Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw,Portable Table Saw
- Materials: Wood, Plywood, Chip Board & Laminates
This Perma-SHIELD™ coated blade gives new life to underpowered saws and produces smooth crosscuts in hardwoods, softwoods and moldings. Coated blades pull 1/3 less on the saw, which translates into 33% more cutting power. Thin kerf blades remove less material than standard carbide blades, thus requiring less horsepower to produce equally good results.
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density Carbide Crosscutting Blend for Maximum Performance
- Positive Hook Angles produce a smoother cut and allow for a faster feed rate
- Thin Kerf reduces waste and feeds easier
- Perma-Shield™ Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.