10" x 60T Cabinetmaker’s Crosscut Blade
- Ideal For: Heavy-Duty Crosscutting Blades Designed For The Industrial Cabinetmaker. Depth of cut (1/2" min to 2-3/4" max)
- Machine Use: Slide Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw,Portable Table Saw
- Materials: Wood, Plywood, Chip Board & Laminates
Freud’s new Cabinetmaker’s crosscut blade includes a 38 degree Hi-ATB (Alternate Top Bevel) tooth grind that delivers excellent crosscuts in double-sided veneer plywood and double-sided melamine. With its newly added Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coating and tooth geometry, this blade is designed primarily for heavy use in a cabinetmaker’s shop. The LU73R series is ideal for cutting in hardwood, softwood, plywood, and chipboard in thicknesses from 1/2" to 2- 3/4".
- New 38 degree Hi-ATB for excellent crosscuts in double-sided veneer plywood and double-sided melamine
- Premium crosscutting blend of TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide for maximum performance
- Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coating for less heat, gumming and corrosion
- Precision tensioning with computer controlled equipment for the blade to stay flat and true
- Positive hook angles for fast cutting and easy feed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.